According to research there’s something important you’re not doing—and you’re far from alone in your torpidity, because most Africans are every bit as lax as you are on this score. Too many guys aren’t filling the recommended half of their plates with fruit and vegetables, and if you’re part of this crowd it’s something you’ll need to address, because your diet is likely deficient in the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytochemicals your body needs for optimum health—and no, canned fruit and fruit juices don’t count.
If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, the information on these pages might just put him out of business. Here are our top eight fruit A-listers.
1. Pomegranate- reverse oxidative damage e.g erectile dysfunction
2. Pawpaw – release gas from indigestion
3. Gr*pefruit – great appetite suppressant
4. Apple- colon health & control blood sugar level
5. Cherry- ease ache and pains.
6. Lemon – reduces body fat & indigestion
7. Gr*pe- post training snack to replenish lost glycogen
8. Blackberry – helps lower risk of prostate